Happy new month or whatever to all of you, and if you're reading, Romulus, a Happy Hogmanay to you.
Last year, I celebrated by doing a greatest hits post of sorts, and I'm not going to show any original flair by changing that for this year.
And this year has been a big one for Dikkii's Diatribe - cracking the ten year mark is one mean feat. Even if I do say so myself.
So here goes - my greatest hits for 2007:
12. The Ghost glides by, hitting everything in his path
11. New word: "Biopiracy"
10. The Big Day Sell Out
9. Where Dikkii cracks the sads with "Generation Y"
8. The day the music industry died
7. Why woo merchants cannot be trusted
6. Great debacles of our time: The great mezzanine financing collapse (part 1)
5. The meaning of life
4. Great debacles of our time: The failed Qantas takeover
3. The sad tale of Jacques Benveniste
2. Why did you end up agnostic? (Part 3)
So a quick bit of suspense, open the envelope and here is number one. But wait: there's two! It's a good thing that the number zero exists:
1. Filthy, rotten lies
0. Pure, teeth-clenching evil
Please all have a great 2008.