Making news this time around is my debut on this excellent blog carnival, with one I did a week or so ago, "Filthy, rotten lies".
Grabbing my attention this time around:
- Orac, on why it's a bad idea for scientists to publicly debate woo merchants;
- Steven Novella, of Neurologica Blog on why chi is popular woo, especially amongst martial artists;
- Zoo Knudsen, of Knudsen's News on the discovery of a cheese danish that looks like Charles Darwin;
- Eric Michael Johnson, of The Primate Diaries on an actual point of agreement (albeit qualified) with the intelligent design lot, coupled with details of the hypocrisy that outlines the qualification; and
- Mark Hoofnagle, of Denialism Blog on more hilarity regarding Uri Geller.
I've been a little slack in reading Skeptics' Circle lately - apparently Infophile's last one was excellent. But I'm getting there.