27 April 2006

What's your theme song?

I really love the work of Beep! Beep! It's Me.

For some reason, this sort of stuff really appeals to the introverted undergraduate in me.

And I haven't been one of those for about 15 years.

Anyway, this is a site where you answer 3 or 4 questions and find out what your song is.

Mine's Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd. Bit surprised at this, although, like all blokes, I was a Floyd fan in high school.




Your Theme Song is Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd



"There is no pain, you are receding.

A distant ship�s smoke on the horizon.

You are only coming through in waves."



You haven't been feeling a lot lately, and you think that's a good thing.

The comfortable part is nice... but you should really work on numb.

4 comments:

beepbeepitsme said...

Re: your comment on my blog and about linking an article. I would probably link quite a few different things, but where it says at the end of an article "create link".. I can't seem to get that to work, I must be doing something wrong.

Dikkii said...

Never mind. At least you had a go.

Good read, isn't it?

Collingwood Theme Song said...

Hi Dikkii, My theme song is the Collingwood Theme song! Thanks for asking.

Dikkii said...

Thanks, CTS, although I suspect that that song isn't really there.